September 23, 2008

To whom it may concern

When looking for online resources about crafts, especially my favorite paper quilling, I often stumble upon images copied from my blog, many of them with the text removed, not to mention that no link to their source is given :( What for I've been placing the watermark at the corners, trying to make it as unobtrusive as possible?! I'm aware that nobody can guarantee that my photos will be always attributed to, me once I publish them to the Web, but what about common rules, ethics, and maybe the copyright law, too.

So, copy the images if you like them, but please, link to their source (that's easy, isn't it) and don't remove the text, that's very important to me. If you really need pictures of my artwork without a watermark for some reason, just contact me.

No comments: