Almost 100: crawling baby quilled
There are almost 100 posts in my blog, and I thought it's time for it to have its own "face". 5 pages of sketches, about 80 photos and a couple of Photoshop files — and here you go. It's far from perfect, but unfortunately I don't know how to get exactly what I wanted :( Making the quilled part of the header — the crawling baby — turned out to be the easiest task. I made a pencil sketch, rolled the elements, glued them together and secured them in place until the glue is dry. I put an old mouse pad underneath to stick the pins into. I had also to put a piece of cardboard under the baby's arm to support it.
We also finished a cute paper-mache toy. I'll show it in a next post in a few days, along with the instructions :)
Nice work,I like your blog!!!!