Quilled dandelions and violets, framed work
My first quilled dandelions turned out so successful, that I was asked to make more of them for my friends. As I try not to use the same design twice, I added violets to the composition this time.
As usual, I used hand-cut strips for this project. I had also to hand-dye some strips since I didn't have the right color for the leaves of violets. Still waiting for strips I've ordered about two months ago. A sigh. The parachutes are made from parchment. Size of the finished work is 5 1/4 х 6 5/8 inches (13.5 х 17 cm). This size doesn't include the paper frame, which is 3/4 inch (2cm) deep.
Right now I'm working on another quilling project with dandelions, will show it off when done.
а одуванчик это что то.. браво!! ваша фантазия меня просто потрясает!!
И насекомые как будто настоящие, особенно кузнец-молодец =)
Показала Ваши работы маме, она тоже в восторге, это же сколько труда, терпения и аккуратности требуется. =) Спасибо за красоту ;)