May 4, 2008

Make a cute caterpillar picture frame

Caterpillar Picture Frame

This cute caterpillar picture frame was really easy to make, and my kids enjoyed both the process and the result.

You will need cardboard, coloured paper (or paints), scissors, adhesive and photographs. There are also a lot of ways to decorate your frame: glitter, beads, collage or whatever you want. We just glued pom-poms and wiggly eyes. I hope the making itself is quite obvious. I'll mention only that we used a circle-and-leg template for caterpillar sections.

Caterpillar Section

2 comments:

Tami said...

Just stopping by to let you know that I've featured your craft on Family Fun Crafts! You can see it here:
http://funfamilycrafts.com/caterpillar-picture-frame-2/

If you have other kid friendly crafts, I'd love it if you would submit them. :) If you would like to display a
featured button on your site, you can grab one from the right side bar of your post above.

Inna D. said...

Thank you, Tami!