Make a toy TV set from a cereal box
Insert a DVD and watch wildlife programmes...
It took me a cereal box, three bottle caps, some glue, some coloured paper and 15 minutes to make this toy my kids enjoyed soooo much.
- Unfold the box.
- Fold it back inside out and glue. Use a stapler if needed.
- Outline a screen.
- Cut three sides of the screen: left, top and right.
- Fold the flap inside so it makes a "stage".
- Glue its back side to the back of the box.
- Attach the bottle caps for the knobs.
- Cut in a DVD slit.