May 14, 2010

Insects — quilling designs

Insects, various designs using paper quilling

Unfortunately, I'm not having much time for blogging these days, although I do have new pieces to show off. In the meanwhile, I'll try to do some cleaning up and writing overview posts, which I feel may help my readers to find what they need. Today's post is about quilled insects.

When I'm looking back at all those quilled designs I have created, I see that many of them feature insects of different kinds: butterflies, dragonflies, bugs, cockroaches, firebugs, ladybugs, moths, ants, grasshoppers, bees, bumblebees and spiders (well, the spiders are not exactly insects). They are simple and complex, were used for greeting cards, wall decorations, etc. I really hope that my quilling may give you the inspiration for designs of your own, so below you'll find the list of my works that include quilled insects:

Easy-to-make quilled insects

Moderately difficult quilled insects

Difficult-to-make insects

I wish you a joyous and fruitful quilling!

12 comments:

Manasa said...

Inna..your work is always inspirational..whatever i know about quilling is from you only..U are a true mentor..looking forward for more creavtive work by u...

Anonymous said...

Absolutely fantastic Inna..love the dandelions!

Anonymous said...

I want to thank you for your comment in Picasa, by my table. Thank you. I am delighted to welcome you because you are light years ahead of me in quilling.

CathQuillScrap said...

Thanks for this summary... insects appeal to me... love the look of the spider too... yes he is not an insect but still is creepy and crawly!

Nena3110 said...

They are so cute, maybe I,ll try...
Thank you!

Baukje said...

Hallo Inna
ik heb een hoop geleerd van jouw creaties ik kijk altijd met een hoop plezier naar jou site!!!
heel veel liefs Baukje

Fairy Cardmaker, Lisa said...

Love that blue 3D spider in the pic. That is wicked awesome!

Unknown said...

ой, сколько квиллинга)) и спасибо за хорошие слова))
И ваш блог просто чудесен) пошла изучать

Inna D. said...

Thank you all for the lovely comments! Every single one is really encouraging to me! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Inna .. u r such a wonderful artist !!

amazing facts said...

inna hi i am nikunj the guinness world redcord holder your work is very stunning i wish to talk to you i really like your work heartly

Inna D. said...

Thank you so much Nikunj, you may contact me at my email address here: About me.