Make gigantic pencils out of toilet paper rolls
Another simple toy — gigantic pencils made out of toilet paper tubes.
1. Join two toilet paper tubes using an adhesive tape.
2. Wrap them in a sheet of coloured paper using glue.
3. Make a cardboard cone. You can use a stapler to connect its sides. The cone must be larger than the tube's opening.
4. Insert the cone into the toilet paper tube and trace around the rim of the tube.
5. Leave approximately 1 cm off the traced line and cut. Then make small cuts along the edge of the cone.
6. Fold them a little inwards, cover with glue and attach to the tube as shown in the picture.
7. Glue a small paper cone the same colour as the pencil onto its tip. That's it!