April 7, 2009

Simple card with an orange-colored flower, quilling

Card with quilled flower

This is a simple card with a quilled flower. I had to make it on short notice (in terms of paper quilling, of course): I was told in the morning that it must be ready by noon :) Naturally, I didn't have much time to be very creative, and yet wanted to make something refreshing. So, I decided to add layers, and also rim the petals of the flower. The center is made of a simple fringed flower.

Quilled flower, side view

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely Inna! Nice bright spring colours and love the way you rimmed the petals

Sonya said...

Inna, lovely classic perfect symmetry in your quilling every time!

Archana said...

Thats looks like a lot of hardwork. Orange and yellow is a great color combination.. I just love it. Very pretty!

Inna D. said...

Colleen, Sonya, Archana, thank you all very much! Your comments are so encouraging!

Karen said...

Thank you for the comment on my blog. This is wonderful quilling: Love the use of layers and the extra colour on the flower petals.
You are obviously talented in a range of crafts.

Inna D. said...

Thank you, Karen!

Dev said...

very nice .. beautiful ... please check my first quilling project ... http://www.flickr.com/photos/debu_4/3528168485/

you have been a great inspiration ...

Inna D. said...

Thank you Dev! I saw your project and commented there.